1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.blackfogstudio.com
2. These regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services
3. The owner of the store www.blackfogstudio.com, also known as the Seller is:
Black Fog Kamila Kopeć
Jankowice 3a, 55-200 Oława
tel. 600 033 740
4. All products sold by Black Fog are new, free from physical and legal defects.
5. Conclusion of a sales contract is possible by placing an order through the website www.blackfogstudio.com
6. The contract is concluded upon the Seller confirming the acceptance of the order for execution.
7. Terms used in the regulations mean:
a) Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes orders within the Shop;
b) Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
c) Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.blackfogstudio.com
d) Online Store - an internet service available at www.blackfogstudio.com, through which the Customer may place orders.
e) Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Black Fog Kamila Kopeć and the Customer, concluded via the website www.blackfogstudio.com
f) Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
g) Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
II Placing orders
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. In order to place an order online, blackfogstudio.com requires:
- adding the selected product to the basket
- selection of the type of delivery
- selection of the type of payment
- entering the delivery address
- placing an order by clicking the "ORDER" button
3. When placing an order, the Customer selects the payment method and method of delivery and is informed about the total price of the order.
4. The condition of accepting the order for execution is its total payment using the available payment methods.
5. The order start time is counted from the moment the Seller sends a confirmation message.
6. The delivery time is max. 10 business days and does not include shipping.
7. Deliveries of ordered goods take place via transport companies.
8. Upon receipt of the product, the buyer should check in the presence of the person delivering the goods whether the package is complete and does not have any damage that may have occurred during transport. If damage is detected, a damage report should be made in the presence of the carrier.
9. All questions should be directed by the customer to the online store on business days (Monday to Friday) via email to: email@example.com
III Payment methods
1. You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card Visa or MasterCard
2. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will charge your debit card or credit card when you place your order.
1. All products offered by Black Fog are covered by a warranty under the rules set out in the Civil Code
2. Complaints are not subject to:
- natural wearing-out of the product, stretching of the skin and wiping of load-bearing elements
- use in a manner incompatible with the intended use
- improper care
- mechanical damage
- products with defects known to the buyer on the day of purchase
- soaking the product
3. Black Fog is not liable for damage or loss resulting from improper use of the sold product.
4. The faulty goods together with proof of purchase and detailed description of the complaint should be sent to the following address:
5. Black Fog will consider complaints within 10 working days of receipt of the product being complained about.
6. Positive consideration of the complaint is associated with:
a) repair of the complaint product
b) if the repair is not possible, the exchange of goods for goods free from defects
c) if the repair and replacement will not be possible, withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement - refund of payment within 10 business days.
V Entitlement to withdraw from the contract
1. To every customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code and using the online store www.blackfogstudio.com, is entitled - on the basis of the law - to withdraw from the concluded contract for the purchase of goods, without giving a reason, within a period not exceeding 14 days.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer must inform the Seller by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and send the returned product with a proof of purchase to the following address: Black Fog, Jankowice 3a, 55-200 Oława, Poland
3. The product returned by the customer can not have any signs of use and should be adequately protected against damage during transport.
4. The costs of returning the goods are charged to the customer and are not refundable.
5. Personalized products are not exchangeable and refundable on customer's request.
1. The administrator of the personal databases provided by the store's customers is the Seller.
2. The seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) 2002.
3. The Buyer giving his personal data to the Seller when placing the order agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order.
4.The buyer has the right to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
Cookies and related technologies allow the website to function properly and help us adjust the offer to your needs. You can choose to accept our use of all these files and go to the store, or adapt the use of files to your preferences by selecting "Customize Consents".
These files are necessary for our website to function so they can't be switched off.
These files allow you to use other functions of the website (other than those necessary for its functioning). Enabling these files will give you access to the full functionality of the website.
These files allow us to analyze our online store, which may contribute to its better functioning and adaptation to the needs of our Users.
These files are used by the software provider within our store operates. They are not combined with other data left by you in the store. The purpose of collecting these files is to perform analysis that will contribute to the software development. You can read more about this in the Shoper cookies policy.
With these files, we can conduct marketing activities.